Sunday, March 25, 2018

I’m Not Needy, Right?

And other titles for my autobiography. Inspired by this post by Mari Andrew. (Go look at it. Go. I’ll wait.)
  • Apologising to luggage – A memoir
  • Angst, ennui and liquid eyeliner
  • 'Sorry I couldn’t make it' and other lies
  • 'But first, Laundry' - A girl’s guide to procrastination
  •  How to throw a tantrum to get out of yoga
  • Panic (attacks) at the Supermarket
  • 'I've already finished this jigsaw puzzle'
  • 'Are you going to eat that?'
  • Mum says I have other skills
  • Tell me I’m not needy

2 comments:

Sherlin Akhan said...

Hahaha I cannot wait to read this autobiography!!Oh wait! You should come up with a consulting agency on 'How to get the Best Titles'. Eager to read more of your stuff. Mooooore! Roger that.#wink LOVED this

Shivonne Sampson said...

Your best yet. And soooo relatable. You are amazing!